Sunday, November 7, 2010

Forum Katesplayground

Problem locked files in Windows 7


Hello, I write
because I just solved a problem that I did sleep for a week.

I just upgraded (on laptop and desktop) Windows Vista Ultimate x64 Windows Home Premium 7. I have not kept the Ultimate edition because of excessive cost, having verified that the
of options within a working group was sufficient for me.

Hence the problem: After installing the operating system, I found myself unable to back up (use Sync'n'Go) and work on some of my files (not all). During the sharing of folders and then, I did not understand anything between crash, unable to write files, unable to copy ... all seemingly random errors.

Sync'n'Go The error reported is this:


While other programs (blender, gimp, illustrator) crash continuously during rescue operations and import.
premise of trying to change owner, permissions, sharing, .... but nothing.

How I solved
Fortunately, in my paranoia from backup "I exported and saved in a folder encryption certificate of the previous operating system: it was simply re-import it and the system has returned to work better before!

1 - Always export and backup of the certificates of any kind! these are simple text files, small and insignificant.
2 - start certmgr.msc via Start -> Search
3 - import the certificate via Action -> All Tasks -> Import (will be prompted for a password)

from now , everything works as before!

Hello
Peter

0 comments:

Post a Comment