Monday, March 29, 2010

Ways To Wash Brazilian Human Hair

BeatMachine


Hello!
E 'with great pleasure that the first public video weblog BEATMACHINE! The song is obviously Teo, my fellow crew.


The video was shot from a rendering of form and playing well with the layers in After Effects. Since I was struggling to manage an entire shot of 5 minutes and something I've worked this way:
1 - Creation of the clip (4-8 sec. Maximum) in AfterFX.
2 - Rendering PNG sequences at 50 frames / sec (to have more "leeway" in the editing)
3 - Installing the video in Premiere, right on track.

Contrary to what one might think, I worked a lot with Premiere for most of the time: the deadlift, blink and most zooms are managed within this program. The biggest obstacle I encountered was the fact that you have to snap a 1 / 25 of a second bar having to take time to Premiere the video with a track that goes to 200 bpm (about 3.33 periodic ticks / sec).

Since 3.33 and 25 are not anywhere near multiples every four or eight bars had to continually re-sync everything. In this way I could effectively use the copy / paste:))

Here I worked on the static:


parts where you see her head inside the 'hangar, the door opening and the head are made in 3D Studio. and composited in Nuke. Then I enjoyed them into the video.

Unfortunately, due to calculation time, in my limited time (luckily I'm working a lot) and the lack of hardware availability, I had to make do with playing a lot of layers.

I should point out this: video clips and the whole shall be issued "open" and free to use video projection, music videos and anything else you can think of to do, as long as this not be used to convey messages xenophobic, religious or against the use of psychotropic substances .
Ask me for frames or uncompressed video in 1024x576.

Good night!
Peter



0 comments:

Post a Comment